Please find below the program of activities that will be carried out to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the urbanisation Sitio de Calahonda:
Friday, June 28:
– 15:00 Opening reception to the Arts Exhibition at the Norwegian church (El Campanario) located at Avda. del Cortijo, 3. Theme of the exhibition: Calahonda. Free entry. Open until the 30th of June.
– 19:00 Baroque music concert by a Málaga Trio at the San Miguel church. Entry by purchased ticket. Information about tickets at the EUC office.
– 19:00 Paddle tennis tournament. Preliminaries. Club del Sol. Information and signing-in at the EUC office.
– 20:30 Dinner at the Club del Sol de Calahonda. Reception and welcome drink with old Calahonda photographic exhibition. Ticket purchase until a week before the event at the EUC office. Limited attendance.
Saturday, June 29:
– 09:00 Golf tournament Trofeo «D. José de Orbaneja» Sitio de Calahonda. At the Club de Golf La Siesta. Information and subscription at the Club La Siesta.
– 10:00 Paddle tennis tournament. Semi-finals and final, Club del Sol de Calahonda.
– 19:00 Grand children’s party at the Parque Vivero. Games, inflatable castle and animation. Free entry.
– 20:00 Mijas Municipal Band performance at the Parque Vivero. Free entry.
– 20:30 Party with live music and dancing «Sitio de Calahonda» at the Parque Vivero. Free entry.
– 21:30 Handing over of prices and continuation of the party.
Sunday, June 30:
– 13:00 Rociera Mass at the San Miguel church. Free access.
The exhibition of the finalists’ photographs of the competition will be open from the 17th to the 30th of June at the Club La Naranja. Free entry.